As a world leader in unmanned aerial solutions and ISTAR systems, Aeronautics Group prides itself on its innovation and creativity, and is always striving to create and perfect its groundbreaking technologies. Our employees are at the core of this success.
At Aeronautics, you have the chance to be part of a world-class team dedicated to developing dynamic, visionary solutions. Teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. It has allowed us to advance and excel toward our overall vision, and continue to serve as a global pioneer offering customized defense & security solutions. Our multidisciplinary teams are focused on discovering and developing the next game-changing technology, and driven to overcome the threats of today and tomorrow.
We invite candidates from all professional backgrounds to explore available opportunities and become a part of our world-class team.
Commtact is an innovative company in the wireless communications defense market; we are looking for algorithms expert engineer to lead our algorithms team.
If you will join us you will design and implement game-changing wireless software-defined-radio (SDR) systems for advanced defense applications.
professional lead of the R&D Algorithms team
Working closely with the VP of R&D
Lead the advanced research and development of wireless SDR communication systems, implemented in FPGA, from initial conceptual and development stages to production
Lead the design and development of the PHY algorithms
Lead the Modeling and Simulations process
Lead the engineers implementing the PHY and MAC in HW (RTL) and SW
M.Sc in Electrical Engineering
5+ years of experience in digital signal processing, modem and wireless communications algorithms, development and implementation
Deep understanding of PHY signal processing related algorithms, such as timing recovery, signal estimation and detection, automatic gain control, RF impairment estimation and correction, channel estimation, FEC, equalization, etc.
Knowledge of networking and wireless communication standards
Experience with writing system requirements and implementation architecture for PHY
Hands on experience with simulations in Matlab/C/C++/Python.
Good understanding in OFDM and MIMO schemes.
Experience with SDR platforms
Hands on experience with design and development of algorithms for implementation in HW and SW
Experience with RF subsystems
Experience in FPGA development and optimizations in RTL (Verilog)
Experience with lab testing
Excellent collaboration and communications skills
Senior RF Engineer
Commtact is currently looking for experienced RF senior engineer, for leading and executing RF design and implementation activities with emphasis on defense communication systems.
· B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, with major in RF Communications.
· 5+ years of experience in the design and development of RF circuits and RF (Line-Up) chains of transmitters, receivers and synthesizers for communication systems
· Proven technical knowledge and in-depth understanding of RF design principles - from the system level to the individual design
· Knowledge of digital transmission techniques such as: GMSK, OFDM, QAM and analog transmission methods such as FM and AM
· Familiarity with CAD tools, mainly in Altium, for drawing electrical circuits and planning PCB editing
· Knowledge and experience in RF test equipment such as Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer
· Ability and knowledge in investigating root cause analysis and providing a practical and productive corrective action, including hands-on
· Experience in RF simulation tools
QA Team Leader Server
An experienced system testing group is needed to lead the development and execution of testing processes from the development of the complexes to the release of the system, which includes many engineering disciplines - digital communication complexes, RF, software combinations, tracking systems, command and control systems and more.
6+ years of experience in testing and development of testing systems at the HO level, including characterization and definition of automation
· 3+ years of experience in managing and leading development verification teams
· Experience in testing communication systems, including RF
Familiarity and knowledge in coding programming languages: Python (leading primary language) and / or #C
· Has the ability to analyze and understand the system and is familiar with testing methodologies
Proven work experience with integration / development groups and work with IDFs
· Experience in writing test documents and in planning and carrying out integration processes
Previous experience in the defense / military industry - an advantage
Experience in developing validation testing systems for RF-based systems - an advantage
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Communications / Software Engineering
· Hebrew mother tongue
· high level English
לשליחת קורות חיים למשרות נוספות, אנא הזינו את פרטי ההתקשרות וצרפו קורות חיים.
נשמח ליצור איתכם קשר כשתיפתח משרה בתחומכם.
הכולל הובלת פיתוח והוכחה של מערכות מורכבות המשלבות חומרה, תוכנה, מערכות ניווט, אופטיקה ותקשורות, משלב האפיון והגדרת הפיתרון, דרך תכן מפורט, אינטגרציות, תיעודו עד אספקה ללקוח.
Seeking a marketing desk worker who specializes in the field of territories -trained in all of the marketing processes )business development and sales)
We are looking for a drones lab and field technician for Test flight center
The role would include mechanical, electrical lab work, field flight testing, and lab operation management.
A growing company Aeronautics is seeking a creative financial analyst be part of the pricing proposal department in the company. The financial analyst will respond to the Finance Manager.
Aeronautics is looking for a full-stack software developer to join our Ground Software development team.
You’ll be joining a team focused on building features for manage & control our airborne platforms, Simulators, Debreif applications and more.
We are looking for an experienced HW engineer to lead:
Supporting the company's users, repairing end equipment, repairing software and hardware malfunctions, installing operating systems
Providing on-going technical support to the company's users and computers, including performing installations, trainings, solving hardware problems, peripheral equipment, and communication
Leadership, management, and control of one of the main programs in the company. This position responds to the head of the advanced UAV systems line. It requires work with several interfaces (management, engineering, licensing), control, and management of work plan and project budget.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer/Architect to join our IT team.
The position includes:
● Work as the main technical figure with the IT Steering team to prioritize corporate IT goals and projects
● Manage our external IT service provider
● Creating work plans and tracking performance according to work plans
● Responsibility for planning, execution, and management of IT infrastructure projects.
● As the Senior IT Systems Engineer, you will research, design, recommend, install, and document:
● A Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering / Technology Management - preferred.
●5+ years of IT hands-on experience with planning IT system and network infrastructure.
● Effective cross-functional leadership skills (prior leadership experience, written and verbal communication skills, strong collaboration skills)
● Extensive experience Microsoft infrastructure (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO), Cybersecurity, and IT operations
● Extensive experience and knowledge in the communications field (with CCNA certification)l, virtualization and system (VMware expert)
● High interpersonal skills and a capability to lead activities and people.
● Multi-tasking capability, while maintaining organized work manner, precision and quickness.
●English at a high level - a must.
Software quality assurance
Quality Engineering (CQE)