As a world leader in unmanned aerial solutions and ISTAR systems, Aeronautics Group prides itself on its innovation and creativity, and is always striving to create and perfect its groundbreaking technologies. Our employees are at the core of this success.
At Aeronautics, you have the chance to be part of a world-class team dedicated to developing dynamic, visionary solutions. Teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. It has allowed us to advance and excel toward our overall vision, and continue to serve as a global pioneer offering customized defense & security solutions. Our multidisciplinary teams are focused on discovering and developing the next game-changing technology, and driven to overcome the threats of today and tomorrow.
We invite candidates from all professional backgrounds to explore available opportunities and become a part of our world-class team.
Commtact is an innovative company in the wireless communications defense market; we are looking for algorithms expert engineer to lead our algorithms team.
If you will join us you will design and implement game-changing wireless software-defined-radio (SDR) systems for advanced defense applications.
professional lead of the R&D Algorithms team
Working closely with the VP of R&D
Lead the advanced research and development of wireless SDR communication systems, implemented in FPGA, from initial conceptual and development stages to production
Lead the design and development of the PHY algorithms
Lead the Modeling and Simulations process
Lead the engineers implementing the PHY and MAC in HW (RTL) and SW
M.Sc in Electrical Engineering
5+ years of experience in digital signal processing, modem and wireless communications algorithms, development and implementation
Deep understanding of PHY signal processing related algorithms, such as timing recovery, signal estimation and detection, automatic gain control, RF impairment estimation and correction, channel estimation, FEC, equalization, etc.
Knowledge of networking and wireless communication standards
Experience with writing system requirements and implementation architecture for PHY
Hands on experience with simulations in Matlab/C/C++/Python.
Good understanding in OFDM and MIMO schemes.
Experience with SDR platforms
Hands on experience with design and development of algorithms for implementation in HW and SW
Experience with RF subsystems
Experience in FPGA development and optimizations in RTL (Verilog)
Experience with lab testing
Excellent collaboration and communications skills
Senior RF Engineer
Commtact is currently looking for experienced RF senior engineer, for leading and executing RF design and implementation activities with emphasis on defense communication systems.
· B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, with major in RF Communications.
· 5+ years of experience in the design and development of RF circuits and RF (Line-Up) chains of transmitters, receivers and synthesizers for communication systems
· Proven technical knowledge and in-depth understanding of RF design principles - from the system level to the individual design
· Knowledge of digital transmission techniques such as: GMSK, OFDM, QAM and analog transmission methods such as FM and AM
· Familiarity with CAD tools, mainly in Altium, for drawing electrical circuits and planning PCB editing
· Knowledge and experience in RF test equipment such as Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer
· Ability and knowledge in investigating root cause analysis and providing a practical and productive corrective action, including hands-on
· Experience in RF simulation tools
Commtact, an innovative company in the wireless technology market is growing!
We are looking for senior talented system engineers to join our R&D team.
· Leads all System Engineering functions for new products development
· Managing and formulating the system specifications and requirements for multi-disciplinary R&D teams and sub-contractors, incl. RF, Hardware, Software, Firmware, Algorithms, Mechanical Development, and NPI.
· Leading Design reviews within the develop groups and with customers.
· Leading product requirements trade-off decisions and ensuring that ongoing product requirements met throughout the development of all projects.
· Defining test procedures and leading the system integration process
· B.Sc.\M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
· 3+ years hand-on experience in developing multidisciplinary products
· 3+ years experience in System-engineering with strong background on wireless communication systems development
· Experience in leading R&D development teams and sub-contractors
· Ability to lead on a matrix base
· Strong technical leadership and customer relationships
· Excellent collaboration and communication skills
· Experience in military/security industry
· Valid security clearance
לשליחת קורות חיים למשרות נוספות, אנא הזינו את פרטי ההתקשרות וצרפו קורות חיים.
נשמח ליצור איתכם קשר כשתיפתח משרה בתחומכם.
Seeking a marketing desk worker who specializes in the field of territories -trained in all of the marketing processes )business development and sales)
We are looking for an experienced DevOps professional to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes. Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base are essential.
· Work directly with the RND team
· Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
· Test implemented designs
· Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
· Handle code deployments in all environments
· Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
· Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
· Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
· Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
· Manage CI and CD tools with team
· Document and design various processes; update existing processes
· Improve infrastructure development and application development
· Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company
· 3 or more Years experience as a devops Engineer
· Must have a good understanding of build and release process with CI/CD systems.
· Experience with onPrem systems and local cloud services.
· Proved experience with Maven, Groovy, Gradle and Python
· Experience in developing declaratives pipelines for Jenkins.
· Experience with docker , Kubernetes Dev ( Openshift ) and Deployment support
· Experience with Linux operating system, shell scripting, bash.
· Strong problem-solving skills with an investigative mentality.
· Good communication skills and excellent team work capabilities.
· Advantages for experience with
· Terraform, Ansible , packer
· , Fluent Bit, Grafana and Kibana
· Package managers (nexus, artifactory)
· Security - aquasec, Blacduck, coverity
We are looking for a drones lab and field technician for Test flight center
The role would include mechanical, electrical lab work, field flight testing, and lab operation management.
A leading security company is looking for a Full-time Priority ERP developer.
The employee will be a part of the company's Information Systems department.
The job includes implementing and supporting work processes, defining requirements, writing SRS documents, developing and testing priorities, developing and supporting interfaces to external systems, project management, ongoing responsibility for the production environment, providing response and support to system users in the organization and working directly with key users
A growing company Aeronautics is seeking a creative financial analyst be part of the pricing proposal department in the company. The financial analyst will respond to the Finance Manager.
Aeronautics is looking for a full-stack software developer to join our Ground Software development team.
You’ll be joining a team focused on building features for manage & control our airborne platforms, Simulators, Debreif applications and more.
We are looking for an experienced HW engineer to lead:
Education and Training
Ensures goods manufactured by employer are produced in a cost-effective way that meets quality specifications. Makes sure that goods are ready to distribute to customers in a timely fashion. Improves a company's production and distribution processes. Ensures the production and distribution of products runs smoothly.
Leadership, management, and control of one of the main programs in the company. This position responds to the head of the advanced UAV systems line. It requires work with several interfaces (management, engineering, licensing), control, and management of work plan and project budget.
Aeronautics Propulsion Division is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Propulsion System Engineer.
As a member of Propulsion team you will design and support sustainment on propulsion systems for Unmanned Aircraft Systems in the 100cc to 2000cc range.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer/Architect to join our IT team.
The position includes:
● Work as the main technical figure with the IT Steering team to prioritize corporate IT goals and projects
● Manage our external IT service provider
● Creating work plans and tracking performance according to work plans
● Responsibility for planning, execution, and management of IT infrastructure projects.
● As the Senior IT Systems Engineer, you will research, design, recommend, install, and document:
● A Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering / Technology Management - preferred.
● 5+ years of IT hands-on experience with planning IT system and network infrastructure.
● Effective cross-functional leadership skills (prior leadership experience, written and verbal communication skills, strong collaboration skills)
● Extensive experience Microsoft infrastructure (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO), Cybersecurity, and IT operations
● Extensive experience and knowledge in the communications field (with CCNA certification)l, virtualization and system (VMware expert)
● High interpersonal skills and a capability to lead activities and people.
● Multi-tasking capability, while maintaining organized work manner, precision and quickness.
● English at a high level - a must.
Aeronautics, a subsidiary of Rafael in the challenging field of autonomous drones and UAVs, is looking for a talented SW Team leader, to lead the development of our command and control stations, simulators for pilot training, automation tools for improving efficiency, and data analysis systems.
The company provides interest that comes from working in the aerospace and defense field, and maintains a dynamic work environment at the forefront of technology in order to maintain competitiveness with the larger companies.
Opportunity to lead a strong team, with a HO percentage, and to join a successful group, in a challenging position with a variety of opportunities to learn and evolve professionally
This position works in the engineering department's software team.
Aeronautics is seeking a supplier quality manager responsible for the supplier quality department's daily operations and developing and maintaining the quality management systems. This includes developing and maintaining supplier processes, procedures, and manuals, liaising with suppliers, performing supplier audits, reviews and coordinating supplier improvements activities. This person will focus on supporting the supplier base for global manufacturing locations, all facets of the supplier quality system, responding to local, regional and global issues through formal problem-solving techniques, driving continuous supplier improvement through advanced manufacturing principles, and working closely with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure long-term success.
Engineering and configuration management of the airborne segment (UAV- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) in an Unmanned Aerial System (UAS).
The position entails engineering leadership, management and multi-disciplinary coordination (mechanics, hardware, software, flight sciences, avionics, communications, integration, lab testing, ground testing, flight testing aspects) of all development, verification and certification activities related to the airborne platform of the UAS in the company.
The position manages all developmental efforts within the company related to the airborne segment in the UAS, as chief engineer, including interface with the company's senior management and program management division, ongoing engineering support of the marketing, logistics and technical support departments, as well as technical interface with the end customers.
Primary Character Traits
· Fast learning curve
· Engineering and technical team leadership
· Multi-disciplinary "team player"
· Customer interpersonal communication
· English- Basic technical fluency (at the minimum)