Subsidiaries Controller- Maternity Leave
- Handling the financial financial reports of the subsidiaries.
- Professional management and supervision of the accounting staff of the
- Preparation of consolidated quarterly and annual reports of the subsidiaries (IFRS and Israeli GAAP).
- Preparation of tax reports.
- Preparation of an annual budget and budget VS actual at the monthly level.
- Preparation of an annual cash Flow and cash Flow VS actual at the monthly level.
- Presentation of the periodic reports and the budget at meetings of the Board
- of Directors of the subsidiaries.
- CPA from a Big 4 accounting firm – a MUST
- Proven experience in IFRS audit or reporting work
- High level of Integrity, precision and accuracy
- Hands-on and proactive approach to problem-solving and ability to work well independently
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed and make an impact
- Good interpersonal relations, attention to details and multi-tasking
- Strong proficiency in English, written and spoken