A growing company Aeronautics is seeking a creative financial analyst be part of the pricing proposal department in the company. The financial analyst will respond to the Finance Manager.
- Developing financial models that support project pricing in the company- leasing business deals, Lease to Buy, operation and sales services
- Reviews Requests for Proposals (RFP) to identify requirements and assists the proposal team in developing proposals compliant with the RFP and company procedures.
- Performing on-going work with all of interfaces the in the organization for the constant improvement of company projections
- Works with internal organizations to determine anticipated labor and material requirements, equipment costs, and possible bid strategies.
- Analyzes estimates and basis of estimate against previous cost experience and recommends adjustments.
- Support pricing, audit, and negotiation activities for related pricing data.
- Partnership with Business Development, Program Management, and Finance to correctly position product portfolio and establish pricing programs aligned with product/sales strategy and revenue/margin requirements