We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer/Architect to join our IT team.
The position includes:
● Work as the main technical figure with the IT Steering team to prioritize corporate IT goals and projects
● Manage our external IT service provider
● Creating work plans and tracking performance according to work plans
● Responsibility for planning, execution, and management of IT infrastructure projects.
● As the Senior IT Systems Engineer, you will research, design, recommend, install, and document:
● A Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering / Technology Management - preferred.
●5+ years of IT hands-on experience with planning IT system and network infrastructure.
● Effective cross-functional leadership skills (prior leadership experience, written and verbal communication skills, strong collaboration skills)
● Extensive experience Microsoft infrastructure (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO), Cybersecurity, and IT operations
● Extensive experience and knowledge in the communications field (with CCNA certification)l, virtualization and system (VMware expert)
● High interpersonal skills and a capability to lead activities and people.
● Multi-tasking capability, while maintaining organized work manner, precision and quickness.
●English at a high level - a must.