Aeronautics Propulsion Division is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Propulsion System Engineer.
As a member of Propulsion team you will design and support sustainment on propulsion systems for Unmanned Aircraft Systems in the 100cc to 2000cc range.
- Performs verification and validation testing and evaluates test outcome data.
- Reviews and analyzes engine flight and bench test data findings.
- Reviews and conducts failure mode, effects, and failure root-cause analysis.
- Establishes areas for design improvement.
- Evaluates production and configuration problem trends.
- Reviews and approves assembly and operator instructions.
- Establishes and implements engine acceptance criteria.
- Overseeing all phases of the engine development cycle.
- Establishes and approves engine and component specifications and performance targets.
- Performs design efforts, layout and evaluation of engine system, its sub-components and testing jigs.
- Researches for methods and technologies to improve performance, costs, reliability, durability and manufacturability.
- Performs Impact analysis for existing design.
- Establishes and reviews test criteria, development documentation and engineering drawings.