Aerostar Tactical UAS (TUAS), one of the most efficient and cost-effective systems of its class, and a world-leading tactical UAV system.
To date, it has logged over 250,000 operational flight hours flying missions worldwide (operational in 4 continents). The performance and reliability of this combat-proven system are unprecedented in the UAS industry.
Aerostar TUAS is equipped with advanced, proprietary components developed in-house at Aeronautics: the flight control system (FCC) and the control software.
Key features and capabilities
- Optimal performance-to-platform size ratio
- Large payload bay, supporting multiple payloads
- Highly reliable fuel-injection engine
- Accurate GPS/INS navigation and targeting
- Navigation in GPS denied zones
- Extended range, supported by fully directional datalink
- Automatic Take-Off and Landing (ATOL) capability
- Range of programmable autonomous flight modes
- User-friendly and intuitive control interface
- LAN based GCS, C4I compatible
- Built in flight & mission Simulator
- Fast turn-around-time between sorties
- Easy maintenance and small logistics footprint
The Aerostar is equipped with a large payload bay, and carries
several types of payloads, including advanced, stabilized EO/
IR sensors, Laser designation, Synthetic Aperture Radars
(SAR)\GMTI, various electronic intelligence sensors (COMINT,
ELIINT) and other advanced payloads. This capability is
accommodated through the flexible control architecture.