Dominator XP Medium Altitude Long Endurance UAS (MALE UAS) serves as a strategic asset, providing comprehensive ISR missions at ranges beyond line-of-sight. The Dominator mission system is characterized by a multiple-purpose payload such as EO, SAR, ELINT COMINT, and MIST, and by extended operation capability over long range, enabling the platform to perform a wide range of military or civilian missions, over land and sea.
Key features and capabilities:
- Multi-sensor, multi-mission system
- Maritime Surveillance capabilities
- Options for internal & external payload integration
- Datalink – LOS, BLOS – SATCOM
- Automatic Take-Off and Landing (ATOL)
- Easy airspace integration
- Autonomous mission programmable flight modes
- GPS/INS navigation, operational in denied GPS zones
- Civilian physical appearance
- LAN based GCS, C4I compatibl
- Built in flight & mission Simulator
All Dominator XP system configurations support multiple payloads up to 373 kg in weight. Implementing an open architecture interface, Dominator XP can carry a vast range of payloads, including EO/IR and hyper-spectral sensors with laser pointer and designator, maritime radar, SAR\GMTI radars, communications relays, COMINT, ELINT, MAD and additional sensors.
Dominator supports traditional maritime surveillance including detection of small targets in high seas, and provides superior sea-search mode performance, with ISAR and Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Search and Rescue Transponders (SART) beacon detection, an Automatic Identification System (AIS)
Dominator Media Downloads